The push-type bottle unscramber machine is high efficiency and very little damage bottle. It is newest type, quality better than old unscramber, Price cheap. It is widely use for water-bottle, pet plastic bottle, beverage bottle and oil bottle.
- Number of statation: 16psc
- Production capacity: 0-10000Bottle per hour ( Adjust through PLC touch screen)
- Air source pressure: 0.7Mpa
- Voltage : 3phase and can been setting
- Air consumption: 1.5M3/min
- Adopt bottle: Diameter 50-90mm bottle, height 165-290mm bottle
Push up bottle unscramber is cylindrical shape, and the bottom of the outer tube is provided with adjustable legs for adjusting the height and level of the machine. The inner and outer rotating cylinders are respectively arranged in the cylinder, and are respectively mounted on a set of double-row large-toothed planar bearings. The inner rotating drum is provided with a falling tank groove on the outer side, and the inner side is provided with a lifting mechanism equal to the number of the falling tank. The outer rotating drum is provided with a splitting tank corresponding to the falling tank. The center of the machine is equipped with a fixed umbrella tower. When the hoist is activated according to the bottle-out signal from the bottle detecting device provided on the umbrella tower, the bottle falls from the top of the machine to the umbrella tower and slides to the edge of the umbrella tower to enter the lifting mechanism. The lifting mechanism pushes the bottle into the drop tank under the action of the cam. The machine is equipped with two drop tanks. Each turn, each lift mechanism lifts the bottle twice and feeds it into the drop tank. A bottled star wheel is arranged at the outlet of the bottle, and the bottle is sent to the air supply path, and the bottle star wheel is connected to the motor main shaft through the synchronous toothed belt.
- The main motor reducer uses a torque limiting mechanism to prevent damage to the machine in the event of a fault.
- Adopt two press-and-discharge mechanism to ensure that there is a bottle at each drop-off station to improve the efficiency of the bottle.
- Use the hanging bottle mouth to transport the air duct to prevent the bottle from tipping over during transport.
- There is a bottle bottle detector, which automatically stops and alarms when the bottle is bottled.
- There is a bottleless detector for sending a working signal to the hoist, and the hoist will automatically replenish the bottle.
- The photoelectric switch is installed on the bottle air duct to control the start and stop of the bottle unscrambler.
- The bottle unscrambler is equipped with a grease fitting for easy lubrication of gears, bearings and cams.
- There are maintenance doors and mold replacement doors.
- Main electrical components (inverter, PLC, photoelectric switch, relay) use MITSUBISHI, OMRON, SIEMENS and other components.
- The pneumatic system uses German FESTO products.